Friday, August 13, 2010

waNNa share???...

Hey guyz.... let me first introduce myself, i am just another guy who have not done anything big in life for which the world should recognize me and i am sure i am not going to do it either. I am just another college going student who like to enjoy every moment of mY life ......no studies ....spending whole day in canteen hanging out with my friends....partying every night,,,bla bla bla... After reading this, u might think why i am writing all this here.
Actually all my friends are writing blogs and and one of them is a famous blogger addy ( www.addyrocks.blogspot.com) who is always crazy for his blogs and also for some Indiblogger contest but he have'nt won a single contest till now ..... lol!!!... And all of them wanted me to write something but I just reply dude seriously wtf!!!! coz I can`t think of any topic to write and I`m not a writer who can write a best selling tell-all book, neither I have any insider information about celebrities. I'm just an average guy happily living a steady n calm life.

So i thought why shouldn`t I create a blog where people can just share their everyday mediocrity. Everyone every day have some moments where they just say or feel dude seriously wtf!!!! So why not we can just share that moment with everyone and see what makes life abnormal for others.

If you feel that your life is awesome and you don't have such kind of moments or incidents for which you can feel the same,,,then I don't want you here, u can just try reading someone`s else blog or u can try addy`s blogs as he is also crazy for the number of hits and comments in his blog and if u feel u r just one of a soul guy like me so just share your moments .....

...Just Try It Out Otherwise U`ll Miss Something Really Jhakaasss..........

19 comments:

  1. wow buddy dis sounds smthing interesting...I like dat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..who says that u cant be writer... u r SPIDERMAN..... go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...wel good intresting.....nice tht.....okk so wtf.....there are many f's around me.....who thinks they are the dudes....with no dressing tyle.....no attitude...nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. दर्द जमाने का यहाँ सीने में दबाये बैठे हैं...
    कुछ दोस्त रोशनी से हाथ जलाये बैठे हैं...........
    अबकि बरसात में जी भरकर रोउंगा........
    फिर बरसात होने की आस लगाए बैठे हैं ...

    ..........लिखने की रफ़्तार बनाए रखना दोस्त...तो मिलते रहेंगे..

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude seriously.........What the FUCK??????
    You need hits? by defaming a blogger who has some rep in the blogosphere? alright your little stunt may workout dude, cause people want to read about the Brainwave anyway! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one deepanshu...........
    gud goin ...keep it up.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey dipanshu, good job.............
    work hard,World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)championship is waiting for YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live so many moments everyday which r truely wtf moments..sometimes others n sometimes m d reason behind dose moments..like u knw very well abt my yesterday's journey...it was a BIG WTF day..did 7 hrs journey in more than 17 hrs wid so many silly mistakes :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. n cherry on the top moment of yesterday was...person sitting next to me in flight..was stinking like hell (was farting i guess)..WHAT THE F***!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @nivedita thanx for sharing your wtf moment with us....

    @all guys plz don't appreciate me just share your WTF moment and if u still want to appreciate then try addys blogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. true... every word... we all have those WTF moments...
    i hd once gone 2 an ashram n d babaji thr hd mistaken me and my bro whoz 8 yrs younger to me to be a useless couple roaming arnd and hd scolded us badly...

    ReplyDelete
  12. true deep'zz ...i think its a nice platform to show people their real public image...specially to those who likes blowing their own trumpets..awesome thought...

    ReplyDelete
  13. well deepanshu true saying really liked ur idea of sharing WTF movement which do happens in every once life some do remember it and some just forget it by saying Its was a Hard Day today...

    well i tell one which just happened with me on ma journey from delhi to lucknow... purchased ticket of shatabdi which run at 6.15 from delhi, reached the station by 5.45 and still wasn't able to board the train b'coz my bro coming all the way from punjab got late by 4-5 min's when he reached the platform last coach was on the move and then we came by kashi vishwanath exp. by sitting in general coach as there was no room in train...reached lucknow at 9.45 which i could have reached by 12.20 pm...now what u say it WTF...

    ReplyDelete
  14. gud going, another blogger emerging!! besties...

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi..came to ur blog via indiblogger.. just drop in to say hi.. i know Addy via indiblogger as well n m frm knp too ;)
    http://www.hellisnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete